Looking forward to 2009 but we will always LOVE 2008 for bringing us GRACE...
Happy New Year
&
I hope fond memories of a wonderful Christmas.
&
I hope fond memories of a wonderful Christmas.
Dad and I are looking forward to 2009 but we will always love 2008 which brought us Grace…
Grace is 19 months old as of the 29th of this month. As of 01/01 she weights in at just over 20 lbs which means we can turn her car seat around… Not that she complains about being backward in the car seat…
Grace is 19 months old as of the 29th of this month. As of 01/01 she weights in at just over 20 lbs which means we can turn her car seat around… Not that she complains about being backward in the car seat…
Grace is walking very well and is on the verge of running. She is also trying to talk and per her doctor I am supposed to give her credit if she get a few of the syllables right. Words which she has said are nana for banana, spoon, per my sister - bird (my sister has a parakeet) Osc for Oscar (L and B’s older dog), bath, bye when hanging up her play phone, and more....
No comments:
Post a Comment