Could someone please tell me why potty story books: #1 - Show the child poo poon'g next to the potty??? #2 - Show the CHILD emptying the potty into the toilet??? #3 - One of them even show the child presenting the potty to the Mommy, why??? Leave the darn thing on the floor thank you... That being said Grace is doing wonderfully well in her training...
Comments:
Caroline - I am sorry. I am laughing a LOT! Glad she is doing so well! Bahahahaha... be prepared to wipe after # 2 for a while!
Constance - With extra emphasis on "a while"!:)
Laura - Grace is doing so well! Did you wrap the potty like a gift??? Some of those illustrations don't help, do they?
Karen G - Are you serious? I mean seriously... that is kind of weird. But Laura is right... Grace is doing very well. I image it takes a long time to learn that skill.
Sarah - so very true! .... and yes, diaper wipes continue to be useful... as long as it is clear, THEY DO NOT GO IN THE POTTY! thank goodness, T has learned that, he even corrected me once when I accidentally threw one in! It is harder now that he gets one himself if I am not fast enough...
October 6, 2009 @ 8:07pm
No comments:
Post a Comment